AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
1 YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY MONEY BACK
servFaces Vitro Ultima
Thanks to state-of-the-art high-performance particles, we offer you the highest protection for glass surfaces. ServFaces Vitro docks directly to the glass molecule and significantly improves the glass surface in its dirt-repellent effect. The product has special surface functions and is highly hydrophobic.
A surface optimization on vehicles with the servFaces Vitro product line provides a clear view, even in the event of a sudden downpour. Protect yourself, your environment and ensure more safety on the road.
Surface optimization of glass surfaces on buildings
5 convincing reasons for surface optimization with servFaces Vitro
- 50% - less work to apply the coating
- 50% - less cleaning interval
- 50% - less glass cleaning costs
- 50% - lower labor costs and scaffolding costs
- 50% - less detergent
servFaces Vitro Glassystem guarantees you to halve the costs of glass cleaning and to permanently protect your glass surfaces against dirt adhesion.
Product features Glass protection system servFaces Vitro
- a high-tech product based on nanotechnology
- combines with the glass through a chemical bond on a monocular level
- resistant to the weather and climate change
- resistant to aggressive environmental influences, salt water and alkalis
- Preservation of the surface structure of the glass
- 100% resistant to UV light
- high load capacity, long life, high efficiency
Fields of application:
- Better visibility in rain, especially on highways and country roads
- In winter: time-consuming ice scraping is minimized
- In summer: mosquito repellent is easier to remove / easy-to-clean
Equipment of other glass surfaces (eg conservatories, canopies, skylights etc.):
- the cleaning cycle is prolonged
- less detergent is necessary
- Dirt is easier to remove
How long is Vitro glass hydrophobing active?
The self-cleaning layer is very resistant and firmly bonded to the glass surface. The lifetime is therefore very high and can be up to 10 years depending on the product selection.
Silicon particles invisibly connect to the glass and protect the glass from deposits as well as organic and inorganic soiling. The rain simply washes off the dirt eg dust, pollen, car and industrial waste gas particles, metal and aluminum oxidation, alkalis and acids.
What is self-cleaning glass?
Self-cleaning glass means that the nano-coating removes a lot of the pollution with the help of sun and rain itself.
Of course, the hydrophobized glass surface can be cleaned with standard glass cleaners without damaging or damaging the protective layer.
Attention: however, the use of abrasive cleaning agents should be avoided.
Properties of the Vitro products
- Easy to clean
- Extreme hydrophobic property
- Cleaner & Environmentally Resistant (pH 2-13)
- Salt & lime repellent
- Bionic soil repellency
- Bionic dirt-free
- Protection against environmental influences
- Extended cleaning intervals
- Reduced cost
- Improved appearance and traffic safety
- Long-term stability
- Clean glass surface with servFaces Glass Cleaner.
- Then clean the glass surface with Vitro Polish pore-deep (for exact instructions, refer to the data sheet of the Vitro Polish)
- Clean surface with Surface Cleaner Ultima and then with Surface Cleaner Neutra and neutralize
- Place the application cloth over the applicator
- Drop 12-18 drops of the selected Vitro product onto the appliqué and rub on a small section of the glass surface for about 1-2 minutes. If the product dries too quickly, add fresh product to the applique cloth and repeat the process until the product is barely visible.
- After a short exposure time of approx. 2-5 minutes, you can remove the residues with the Special Coating Towel.
Attention: do not use the product in direct sunlight!
Application rate: 3 to 5 ml per m²
Processing temperature : + 10 ° C to + 35 ° C
Weatherproof: after 4-6 hours
Curing time: 24 hours
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
Protect from direct sunlight and frost.