AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
1 YEAR WARRANTY
30 DAY MONEY BACK
servFaces Metal Coating
Metal Coating is a transparent and highly resistant surface coating from the servFaces product range and is a diverse and unique quality product. The product is suitable for use on copper, bronze, precious metals, non-ferrous metals, galvanized (zinc plated) metals, stainless steel, ferrous metals and many more. Metal Coating provides optimum protection for a wide range of application areas.
Multi-Talent for Surface Optimisation
The highly transparent coating forms a long acting, dirt-resistant and easy-to-clean protective layer with the minimum amount of product. The product, once in its final cured state, is resistant against acids, salt water, weathering, resins and mechanical stress. Metal Coating is strong, hard and extremely heat-resistant up to +1800°C.
Fingerprints on stainless steel surfaces are minimised up to 90% and can be removed easily with a damp cloth.
Our goal is the development of high quality products that leave a positive long lasting impression, user friendly and safe to use and reduced impact on the environment.
– Transparent, non-visible, flexible and permanent long lasting coating
– Free of Siloxane, fluorine, Teflon, wax, silicone & carcinogenic additives
– Anti-Graffiti effect and protection against almost all acids and bases, as well as organic solvents
– Temperature resistant from -50°C to +1800°C maximum
– Resistant against chemicals (pH value 2 – 13)
– Resistant to UV-radiation and weathering
– Non-flammable / Non-corrosive
– Reduced finger prints on surface, up to 90% less
– Corrosion protection upto 10 years and longer
– Increased scratch and abrasion resistance
– Reduced cleaning and maintenance costs
– Easy-to-clean surface
Metal Coating displays the following properties with a coating thickness of approximately 3-5 µm; thickness is dependent on the application method.
– Hydrophobicity of clean, bare, polished or painted surfaces. Prior to coating the surface must be free of oil, grease and silicone. Use appropriate cleaning agents such as servFaces Cleaner Ultima & Neutra
– Optimization of surface hardness of the coated surface
– Through the unique formulation of the product (organic / inorganic components) the coating displays ‘Self-Healing’ properties
– The high inorganic content, surfaces can be successfully sealed and resistant to temperatures up to 1050°C
Note: The above is only a brief overview of the products characteristics / properties; consult your servFaces application specialists for more information.
The surface to be treated must be clean and free from oil, grease and silicone contaminants. On smooth surfaces the product can be applied using servFaces applicators and cloths. After a short reaction time of approximately 1 – 2 minutes the excess product can be either removed using a microfiber cloth (Special Coating Towels) or be polished out using a servFaces Premium Soft Towel. On rough and absorbent surfaces the product can be applied using either rolling or spraying processes. The ambient temperature should be between +5°C to +35°C to achieve optimal results. After 120 minutes the product is dry and non-tacky.
After the complete curing cycle (see below), the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents. (pH value 2-13).
After the coating process, the product requires a minimum of 18 – 24 hours to initially cure in order to protect against dirt and humidity. Complete protection requires a curing time of 6 – 8 days, alternate curing processes can reduce the curing time by 2 – 3 days; consult your servFaces application specialists for more information.
Usage: 3 – 5 ml / m² dependent on material absorption rate
Curing Time: initial protection 18 to 24 hours at +20°C / complete protection approximately 6 – 8 days
Humidity: 30% – 80%
Application Temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Storage and Shelf Life: at least 12 months at room temperature sealed in its original container.
Storage Temperature: +10°C to +25°C
Always protect the product from direct sunlight and frost.
During the curing and hardening process the surface should not be subjected to frictional mechanical stresses.